Take a click back into Ancient Times, where typewriters were just everyday items.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Two New Typewriters


 
The following machines I got yesterday in Lancaster, PA. I was able to get the Olympia Simplex, which is in mint condition, and works great, for $65. I was able to buy the Noiseless for $50. The Remington Noiseless is really nice, and is actually rather quiet. The ribbon still prints clear. Anyways, both typewriters are real nice, and I figured it was worth sharing with you all.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, excellent! It's really hard to find an Olympia Simplex with QWERTY keyboard in such great shape, and the Remington is also extraordinarily nice. Good prices, too. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are very nice machines. I'm still on the lookout for nice full-sized Noiseless.

    ReplyDelete