Take a click back into Ancient Times, where typewriters were just everyday items.

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Info. Needed! New Blick Universal typewriter in the collection.


Here is a rare Blick Universal typewriter, which is like an Adler clone. It has a thrust mechanism, and a 3 bank keyboard. The ribbon is very tall, but won't be replaced by me since the typewriter does not function. The carriage string has snapped a long time ago, and there is surface rust on the typewriter.

Anyways, I got this with a Rem-Blick with an Apothecary keyboard, a Blickensderfer No. 7, and this machine all together for $345. If you'd like to see the others, they are on my main website, www.typewriters101.weebly.com

If anyone can provide much information about it (I haven't even seen one until yesterday when I picked it up) That would be great.

Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool, congrats!

    I think this was a Klein-Adler imported to the UK by the former Blickensderfer distributor there, but I'm not sure that I've got it right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got one of these typewriters too and have just seen your blog whilst searching for information on it. Sorry, I've no information on it but would welcome some.

    ReplyDelete