Take a click back into Ancient Times, where typewriters were just everyday items.

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Wall of Typewriter Inspiration!


                                                    (Click on picture to enlarge)

This is my writing desk... Every time I look at all of the different typewriter advertisements which contain all of the wacky designs of typewriters of the 1890s time period, it makes me want to keep on collecting... So many designs, all of which wanted to be the most successful. And in the middle of this; I have two of my favorite and oldest typewriters sitting on the same desk. 

(All advertisements that are hung up on this wall are copies that I made myself of the originals that are in the binder full of typewriter ads that I got for my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment